- void structure.WiggleSelected(integer iterations[, backbone, sidechains])
- Local wiggle all segments.
- V1 Function Name
- New to V2
The function structure.WiggleSelected applies global wiggle only to selected segments.
The function structure.WiggleAll affects all segments of the protein, regardless of whether they are selected.
In version 2 of the Foldit Lua interface, there are four different wiggle functions, two for global wiggle, and two for local wiggle.
In version 1, there were three global wiggle functions:
In version 1, there was one local wiggle function:
The approximate equivalences are:
- structure.WiggleAll = do_global_wiggle_xxx on all segments
- structure.WiggleSelected = do_global_wiggle_xxx on selected segments
- structure.LocalWiggleAll = do_local_wiggle on all segments
- structure.LocalWiggleSelected = do_local_wiggle on selected segments
For structure.WiggleSelected, the "backbone" and "sidechains" parameters eliminate the need for the three separate "do_global_wiggle" functions found in version 1.
See feedback Local/Global Wiggle Selected/All for more.