The Behavior Options menu controls settings for settings such as Clashing Importance and Wiggle Power. These settings affect how other tools, such as wiggle and shake act. Most of the settings change how Foldit calculates the score.
The controls available on this menu are:
- Clashing Importance can reduce the significance of the clashing score part.
- Sidechain H-Bonds and Backbone H-Bonds can reduce or increase the importance of hydrogen bonds on the sidechains and backbone of the protein.
- Wiggle Power controls the level of calculations Foldit does when the wiggle tool is running. Wiggle runs faster on lower wiggle power, but it may not find as many points as when using a higher wiggle power.
- Recipe score modding lets recipes increase or decrease the importance of several score parts.
- Enable Cut Bands determines whether the ends of cutpoints are pulled closer to each other while the wiggle tool is running. This option doesn't directly change anything about how the score is calculated.